The state-of-the-art surgical suite at Rutland Pet Hospital allows our veterinarians the ability to provide surgical procedures in a safe and efficient environment.
The utmost care is given to your pet's comfort and safety before, during and after surgery. In the event your pet may require surgery, we offer pre-anesthetic blood testing, IV fluid therapy, ECG for senior pets and CO2 laser.
Surgical Procedures offered at Rutland Pet Hospital include:
- Spay and Neuter procedures
- All soft tissue surgeries
- Minor opthamological surgeries (cherry eye, distichia, ectopic cilia, entropion etc.)
- ACL Repair – extracapsular technique
- Orthopedic procedures – simple fracture repairs, patellar luxations, amputations,
femoral head and neck excision